Readers beware! In case sleep eludes you, count sheep, but at your own risk.
Consumption of ‘Surreal Cereal’ for breakfast may cause immersive hallucinations, involving humpback whales in some users.
Attention all weight-watchers (muscle-maniacs) ! Beware of rogue dumbbells, the management is not responsible for any weight induced self-loathing.
Caution! Direct exposure to time paradoxes may cause the clocksicle to melt. Store in temporally stable areas.
“Don’t want to worry about your cat eating your pet birds? Fret not! Make the best of both the worlds by getting yourself a flying cat exclusively at ‘Surreal Pets’!”
“ According to a recent study, conversations with the office water cooler (citation needed) are known to boost workplace efficiency.”
“May I recommend some legs and thighs, sir? I am particularly buff this season.”
- Participants will be allowed to enter the campus only on producing their valid College IDs along with another ID Proof. Participants must also carry their participation receipts.
- No vehicles will be allowed inside the campus.
- Reporting time for any event 3 hours prior to the event.Teams must report latest by 1 hour prior to the event. Points will be deducted if the team fails to report on time.
- Vulgarity and Foul Language in any form will not be tolerated and will lead to instant disqualification.
- Decency of dressing must be maintained at all times
- Clothing should cover torso to knees. No sheers and tears are allowed.
- Lifts, touching or sensuality is not permitted.
- Participants are not allowed to reveal their college name before or during the competition to anyone except the event co-ordinator.
- Frisking will be conducted on entering the fest arena. The following things are not allowed inside the campus. On finding these items, they will be confiscated and may lead to disqualification.
- Cigarettes, cigars, or any form of tobacco.
- Narcotics and alcohol.
- Sharp objects of any kind.
- Perfumes and Deodorants or any other flammable objects.
- Lighters and Matchboxes.
- Eatables and water.
- Judges decision is final. Malpractice of any form will lead to disqualification.
- All participants must collect their certificates within two weeks of the festival.
- Every participant will be issued with a participation receipt. If the receipt is damaged, lost or replaced, the participant will be debarred from entering the event.
- By availing and using the coupons & offers powered by CouponDunia, the customer agrees to the terms and conditions mentioned herehttps://www.coupondunia.in/terms-service
- Decision of the organizing committee will be final regarding any other issues.
- No refund will be given to any of the participants in the festivals whatsoever.